Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall is Coming!

Fall is right around the corner, and for some reason I am looking forward to it! Scarves, Soups, perfect weather, and hopefully a man to share it all with. Anytime the temperature drops, my want for comfort food goes up. I was browsing pintrest and I found a recipe for Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breast, and I thought that I would give it a try since I had everything that I needed to make it. Here are the final results! Yum!



I followed the directions exactly except I added cornstarch to my flour mix, more spices, and fresh ginger. It was so good! I wish that I would have made more of the sauce. I paired it with quinoa and broccoli and cheese. Quinoa is really good. I think that I prefer it over rice, depending on the dish.

What are some of your favorite comfort foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment