Monday, September 10, 2012

Sedona Lace 88 Matte Palette Review...

 I'm not really the one for beauty reviews, but this one kind of blew me away. I had to go to a wedding with a peacock theme. I decided that I would do a little something different with my eyes. I watched a couple of YouTube videos that had peacock themed eyeshadow tutorials and just went for it. About a year ago, I brought the Sedona Lace 88 Matte Palette during a sale. Ok, 88 shadows for $12 plus shipping...I'm slightly sceptical.

I used it once and wasn't impressed at all. It reminded me of the cheap stuff that you get from the dollar store. It didn't last, colors wasn't vibrant at all. I thought that it was just a waste. My cousin used it and loved it! I was almost tempted to give it to her until I seen a video where the woman used a Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil as the base, instead of eyeshadow primer. This is what makes all the difference, it makes all of the colors bright, vibrant, pop.

When I did my look, I wish that I would have taken close up pictures because it really came out pretty! I got complements about how nice my eyeshadow was. And, just as a disclaimer, I have big eyes, so I am not big on wearing crazy, bright, colors.


I would suggest this palette to anyone! This is not like the Naked Palette that has massive amounts of fallout. You get enough colors that you can create almost any look. And for the price of $19, you cannot beat it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment