Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spiritual Sunday...

Have you ever had a dream about you or someone you know being pregnant? The definition of this is giving birth to a dream or idea that you have been having for a while. Last week, I wrote a post about knowledge and being prepared, which kinda leads me into this, well not really. A vision board. I have one of these that I used to keep by my bed to help keep me focused. When I moved, it got lost in the shuffle and hasn't surfaced yet. While reading another blog, I seen where she had a post about making a vision board electronically through Oprah's Dream Board Website and keeping it somewhere that you can look at it all of the time. She said that she looked at hers and she had accomplished almost half of them without even knowing it, but it was always there right on her desktop.

This Sunday I invite you to make a vision board of what you would love to see happen in your life in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment