Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Hometown Favorite...


For any of you that may have moved away from home and have that favorite place that you love to eat at, well, this post is for you!

Today, I went for my annual physical. Umh, yeah, I got to get a tetanus shot. Afterwards, I decided that to go to what people in Beaver County call Police Station Pizza in Ambridge since my doctors office is right down the street.

From the looks of the picture, you might be thinking 'looks like some normal old pizza'...but once you taste it...Wow! There is just something about it.  I don't know if its the crust, or the toppings, or the sauce. Not sure, there is just something about it. I mean, yes, it bothers me that the dude that makes the pizza takes the money and there isn't a sink or sanitizer in sight, but what can you say. Perhaps that is what makes it so good! I think that they even ship pizza. There was a man there that brought two sheets, but they were all in bags. Like the sauce, cheese, crust all separate. I personally think that the pan makes the difference with this pizza. They probably haven't washed them since they opened the place.

I'll be honest with you, I ate all of the pizza that I brought. It was worth it!  If I moved away, it would be the one thing that I would miss. There just isnt' anything else like it that I have tasted.

Well, on to a great night of TV. The Revenge season finale comes on tonight...I can't wait to see what happens!! I hope that Nolan doesn't die. If you haven't seen Revenge, you are seriously missing out! It's one of the best shows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment