Friday, October 12, 2012

The Best Chicken Ever...Right...

Pintrest has been on my mind and in my pockets as of lately. I came across this recipe for The Best Chicken Ever. Their words not mine. Then it was also called Man-Pleasing Chicken. Either way, I decided to give it a try. I brought all of the ingredients that were needed and this is what I came up with.



Was it good? Yes. The best that I  have ever had [in my Drake voice; insert music here]? Ummh, not really. I mean the way that people were talking about it on Pintrest was like it was the greatest thing ever. I used everything the recipe called for and even went out and brought the real, 100% maple syrup, which costs about $3 for 4oz. Overall, I would make it again, since most of the things needed are already in my kitchen. The one thing that didn't happen with this recipe is that my chicken didn't brown like in the original recipe. I am not sure why, but it just stayed the same color. Oh, I turned the oven down because I used chicken with the bone in and I didn't want it burn before it cooked.

Want the recipe? Click Here. If you try it be sure to let me know how it turned out and how you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment