Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spiritual Sundays..


Blessing to you on this Sunday morning! This is going to be a random kinda post today. I have really been trying to get myself back on track from falling asleep at the wheel. I have been reading alot of things, catching up with some television sermons, and just preparing myself to get back on that path, full-time.

During this time of self-reflection, I am learning alot of things about myself. It seems like every time I turn around there is something or someone reminding me and encouraging to get back on that path. With Thanksgiving just passing, I realize that there are so many things to be thankful for. Honestly, there are things that I never noticed (almost took for granted) that are coming to the light. I am working on strengthening relationships that I have. One of the things that I have been praying for the most, I realize that I might not be completely ready for--but I am working on it diligently. Knowing this, is helping me be more content with my life and the situation. As with anything comes change. I am facing some struggles in life and this is building character and preparing me for what is ahead. You know, I will be driving from work and something will just pop into my head from my past. And two seconds later, I will say 'Kara, why are you thinking about that? That is in the past, stop living there, and look forward to the future'. Yes, I am getting ready for 2013 and I know that its going to be a great year! The Lord is telling me to leave all of those things that happened in the past right there, in the past. Let it go and let him work in my life. All of these battles that I have been trying to fight are not for me to fight, but for me to truely put my faith him. Its a great feeling when you can come to that realization and just let go of all of the worry and negativity behind. Whew! Let me stop there...Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment