Thursday, November 29, 2012

Small Business Saturday...

The coffee shop that I frequent had a sign up for Small Business Saturday. Now, I have heard about it, but it's not being broadcasted everywhere. There are lots small business around, and trust me #beanthru gets at least $30 a month from me, but I cannot say that I make an effort to go to them. For instance, I am on this homemade, french bread pizza kick. Instead of me buying it from Bottom Dollar or Wal-Mart, I am going to attemp to buy it from the bakery down the street next time. Small businesses extend farther the street corners of Avalon, so I decided to buy some cute earrrings from Etsy. Lately, I have been obsessed with earrings! I mean, I look for them everywhere. I recently purchased a cropped, hot pink blazer from Target on sale for $15. Well, what goes with a hot pink blazer, hot earrings, of course!

After searching and contenplating for about a week, I finally decieded on a pair.

Kaleidoscope YoYo Earrings
Kaleidoscope Yo Yo Earrings

These handmade earrings are from Etsy and made by a seller called Tulips and a Daisy. I chose these earrings because they are so colorful and unique! Now, when I was on etsy there were hundreds of earrings that I would have loved to have, but I chose these. I feel like I will get alot of use out of these, as well as compliments.

Did you participate in Small Business Saturday? If so, what did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment