Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Liebster Award...

I was almost nominated for an award! One of the other blogs that I follow, Her Best Hair, had a post for a The Liebster Award which she was nominated for, and she nominated everyone that read the post. So here goes nothing.

11 Random Things About Myself

1. I have a habit of buying things but not using them.
2. I prefer a pen and paper over typing.
3. I once wrote a cover letter comparing me and Kanye West. I thought that it was good, but the employer didn't.
4. I watch QVC at random times during the day for no real reason.
5. I've realized that I can only be mad at someone for about 5 minutes and then I forget the reason why I was mad.
6. I used to memorize commercials when I was younger. I guess that is where my marketing background comes from.
7. I cannot wait until summer to wear my hair out.
8. The beat from Drake's Headlines is playing in my head right now.
9. I think that I might end up being with a white man. No shade, tho.
10. I'm thinking about taking a calligraphy class this winter.
11. I cut my nails down at the beginning of every month.

Her Best Hair Questions For Me

1. Why did you start blogging? No real reason. I started a blog called back in 2009 called The Unemployed Recessionista and decided that since I'm no longer unemployed why not start a new one.
2. What state (or Country) are you in? PA
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would have a home in PA, NY, CA and London
4. Do you know all the words to your national anthem? Yes.
5. How long is your hair? I'm not sure. I think about shoulder length when stretched
6. What inspires you? Failure
7. Can you dance? Yes
8. What was the last movie you saw? Django: Unchained
9. What is your month of birth? June
10: Are you on twitter/instagram? No
11. What annoys you? Snoring and sleeping at the wrong times. Oh, noisy neighbors

The Liebster Award guidelines:Post 11 random things about yourself (optional).
Answer 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
Choose 11 bloggers to give the Liebster Award.
Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.
Who do I nominate?
Anyone who reads this post!

My question for the nominees

1. How old are you?
2. What's your favorite reality show
3. Are you working on any goals? If so, explain.
4. Are you the oldest, youngest, or somewhere in between?
5. What's your favorite store?
6. What's your sign?
7. What was the last trip that you took?
8. Your favorite song of the moment?
9. Black, White, or Red?
10. Quick! A secret you never told anyone until now?
11. Do you know all the words to Rappers Delight?

Leave a comment below with your blog so that I can read your answers and discover your blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment