Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Lost Love...

Organic Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Coconut & Hibiscus

I am not a product junkie, but I will try different things until I find what works for me. This week for a protective style I decided to wear a wig. Mainly because my shows came on Sunday and after cooking, washing my hair, and watching the shows, I didn't want to deal with my hair and it was going to be cold during the week. I normally moisturize with Qhemet BiologicsAlma & Olive Heavy Cream, but for some reason I reached for the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. There was just a thin coat in the bottom of the jar, so I said might as well use this little bit on up. I started to part for my 6 big braids and my hair was ssooooo soft! I'm not sure why I ever stopped using it?  It was like I was meeting a lost love for the first time all over again and he still knew everything about you, and you picked up right where you left off at before you split up.

Days later, my hair is still moisturized and not greasy at all! Where have you been all of my life?!! Oh yeah, right on the shelf next to the Suave Conditioner and bergamont hair grease that my mother forced me to take from her house. Don't get me wrong, I still love myQhemet Biologics, but the weather is getting warmer and I will not need something as heavy. I am back in love with my Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment