Monday, March 4, 2013

Work It Out!

My arms are burning. I smell like a mixture of onions and salt. My legs are killing me. Yes, I have been working out.

I feel like I got the diet down pretty good. And even though I am not 100% clean, but I am about 80% or more during the week and just two bad meals during the weekend. I have decided to start back working out. I am sorry to the neighbors below me, but the 30 minutes that I have to work out 5 days a week will not kill you.

What will my workouts consist of? As of right now, I am doing 30 Day Shred, 5 days a week. I really want to start doing the Butt Bible again. Thankfully, I found it on YouTube in its full original version (Yace!). I started doing Pilates last week, and will incorporate it again at some time, but right now I'm focusing on 30 Day Shred. I would love to start back walking/running when the weather breaks...we are expecting a snow storm this week in PA.

Ok, I am off to take a shower, repin my hair, and pack my lunch for tomorrow...After Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment