Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If you don't use it, trust me, you will lose it

While reading some of my prior posts, I realized something. There is something off about them. The words flow but not in the meaningful, colorful, liquid way that they used to. I feel like I have loss my touch when it comes to writing. I was reading part of a book that I was writing, Mr. Anderson, and it was great! Who knows, it might make a few appearance here, but my writing styles aren't the same. The creativity is gone. How do I get it back. I started to make a flyer and for the first time my mind went completely blank. Two years ago, I could make one in 10 minutes--and it had that unique flare that was a trademark of mine. There is even a clear difference in my writing style in this blog and my prior one, The Unemployed Recessionista. My grammar is horrible and my proofreading skills are even worse. My graphic design skills are lack luster, to say the least.

How did this happen?!?! How!!?!?! I am so out of touch with my creativity?! What do you do when your creativity doesn't find you?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment