Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Cooking Chronicles...

Alright, so many of you may know that I am watching what I eat and making some lifestyle changes. I have been using calorie counter and thanks to it I have really been watching what I eat and the portions.

Anywoo, I loss about 6lbs. and 2 inches off of my waist, but there is still work to be done. I have been trying to limit/elimitate the carbs in my dinners after 7 pm. This is a meal that I came up with just by surfing the web and using what I had in the house.

Mustard Crusted Salmon with Baked Cheesy Tomatoes and Rosted Asaragus

Baked Salmon:http://lizslemonbowl.blogspot.com/2011/01/dijon-crusted-salm on.html
(How funny is that its from a site called Liz Lemon, ha! If you are a 30 Rock fan, you'll get it!) SN: I didn't use the panko breadcrumbs

Baked Cheesy Tomatoes: http://www.laaloosh.com/2011/09/07/cheesy-baked-tomatoes-rec ipe/
(Also, I tweaked mine in today's meal because I used a different cheese than stated, so I added the calories on)

Roasted Asparagus: Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, and Asparagus in the oven for 30 minutes.



Total calories: 476

No comments:

Post a Comment