Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Healthy Discovery!

So, I am trying to get back on track with my fitness and weight loss resolutions and I have discovered two ground breaking products that have changed my life. Well, maybe its not that dramatic, but still. For any of you that may be watching your calories or trying to lose weight, continue reading.

My personal challenge was to find a snack that can curb that sweet tooth that I have when that time of the month comes around. If you look at some of the chocolates out there, a couple of squares can be 200+ calories. While browsing Target I came across the Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Candy. Let me just say that these things are GOOD! Maybe the best candy that I have tasted. The one thing that got me is that they come in dark chocolate! I love dark chocolate!

Milk Chocolate
This candy gives you just enough to take the edge off of your craving. I highly suggest these to anyone--watching your weight or not.   

I loves me some water, but there are those times when I get tired of lemon in my water, lime in my water, lemon and lime in my water (affectionately called a Sprite The Hard Way), nothing in my water. Dang it, just plain water. I browsed my local organic supermarket, Giant Eagle: The Market District, and found Harney and Sons Organic Peach Invigorating Black Tea. On sale and something that can break the monotony of water...sold!

Organic Peach Bottled Iced Tea

At only 20 calories per serving you cannot go wrong. Oh yeah, its already slightly sweetened--not with some artificial stuff either. Just be careful one bottle is two servings...speaking of bottles how funky is that one?!?!

Got a healthy discovery? Let me know! I'm always on the look out for some good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment