Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy Times...

This month is proving to kick my behind and its only the 7th day! I have worked 6 of the 7 days. Sigh. It's not going to get any better. I will be back to my regularly scheduled posts shortly, and perhaps the creative spirit will hit me this weekend on Sunday...when I have a day off.

In other news, I am not looking forward to Valentines Day, but I am going to try to find something to do that will lift my spirits without reminding me that I don't have a man this year. Now that I think about it, I have had some really memorable Valentines Days. Two stick out in my mind. (Idea for V-Day Post)

Ugh, I am counting calories. I have started on a more constant basis of tracking what I eat. It really makes a difference when I think about what to eat or I am putting in my mouth. I am still tracking food on calorie counter and so far its so good. Also, I have started doing some home workouts. I brought my running shoes and hope that once the weather breaks, I will be able to go out for a jog. Even though it has been 60 degrees in February here in Southwestern PA, I'm waiting for more consistant weather.. I will be weighing in this weekend.

Until Next Post...

No comments:

Post a Comment