Monday, March 26, 2012

Couch to 5K....

Hey People! So, I know that I am probably just writing these journal entries to give my fingers a workout, but I'll continue to do until 30lbs. are gone.

I've been thinking about cancelling my gym membership because I never go. I always do workouts at home or just walk around the neighborhood since its been so nice out lately, and spring here! Not to mention, save myself $27 a month. Ok, wait, I just had an epiphany, that is 324 beans that I could save a year!

Alright, enough with the math and the gym babble. I am going to start doing the Couch to 5K. I have been wanting to do this for a while now, and I think that this is the perfect time. Timed just right, I can run (using that word loosely, more like jog) a 5K before I turn 30 years old.

There are so many podcasts and training programs out there. I chose to do Running Into Shape's podcast for two reason: She has some semi-decent music and I support her for being a bigger woman and doing her thang!

Want to join, post a response or reply below. April 1st is the start day. No fooling around! Haha!

Taken from my 3/20/2012 calorie count journal entry



No comments:

Post a Comment