Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Oralbrush

From time to time, we all can use a little help in the breath department. A couple of years ago after searching for the magic gum, toothpaste, and mouthwash, I found something that would change my life. Literally. A tongue scraper.

Let me me start by saying that I am constantly plagued by sinus issues. So, no matter how much I brushed, chewed, and swished it never really made a difference due to the constant draining that I had going on. While doing some research I came across this article about a tongue scraper and how it can help get rid of bad breath. Ok, I will give it a try. I went to my local Wal-Mart and found it for about $3. This may sound nasty, but the first time that I ever used it there was so much...so much gunk that looked like boogers on it. I mean, it was 3 minute process and I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. No wonder it smelled. Part of it was from my sinus problems and the drainage and stuff.

Fast forward a couple of years and I still use a tongue scraper, but I have recently upgraded. I now use the Ora-Brush. Its just like my beloved tongue scraper, only better! It has like these little brushes that help get deeper into your tongue.



Since I have been using a tongue scraper for so long, its not as much gunk on it, but I can notice a difference with using the Ora-Brush. You want to treat your tongue scraper just like a toothbrush and change it every 3 months.

 My current regime consists of: brushing with Crest, using the Ora-Brush, and rinsing with SmartMouth two part mouthwash. I must admit, I don't floss like I should.  I am telling you, it will make a difference in your breath. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment