Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weight Loss Update: Vol I

Hey! I haven't been updating ya'll on all of the challenges that I have been doing. The previous post was for the Protect Ya Ends Challenge. I will not lie, I will be so glad when its over. Just because I want to wear my hair out, get a good trim, try some new styles, but most importantly stop wigging it up.

Anywoo, I have been watching was I eat and working out 2-3 times a week until the weather breaks and I can start walking/jogging/running on a regular basis. Also, I started using calorie count and it has really making me conscious of what I eat, even though I cheat every now and again.

No pictures yet, just some figures:

As of 2/19/2012:

191.8lbs
Waist: 32
Hips: 47
Thighs: 28

I still think that my scale may be off. I placed it in the same place this morning on the bathroom floor and I even took it to the kitchen and it still said that same thing. I am proud of myself. I feel like I am lighter and making a difference in my weight loss. Also, I it looks like there was a couple of inches loss, as well. The last time that I weighed and measured myself, I was on my period, so that may have had something to do with it.

I believe that thing that has had a positive impact on my past 9 days was: not eating fast food, consistently drinking 8 glasses of water, limiting carbs after 7 pm.

Now, If I weigh myself next week, and it something completely different, then I will be buying a new scale so that I can be accurate.

On 2/26/2012:
190lbs with the same measurements.

Overall, I have loss about 10lbs. I had a fluctuation in my weight to 199 at one point when I weighed myself about 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully, I can continue to lose weigh and inches so that I can get my stripper booty back, lmbo (literally)!

No comments:

Post a Comment