Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My 'Almost' Perfect Nude for Dark Skin...


While browsing my local Wal-Mart, I came across what I think to be an almost perfect nude color for dark skin. It's Rimmel Kate Moss #14 lipstick. At first, I was really skeptical because I always see this one YouTuber, who's name I cannot remember, use Air Fairy by Rimmel and it looks really good on her, but I need something a little darker and not so ash looking. This pictures shows it as being more pink than brown, but with some brown liner and gloss...its perfect!



Now, if you are looking for a nude nail polish, look no further than OPI San Tan-Tonio! I tried this polish in store and it was so pretty on, more like a chocolate milk color. I personally think that it would look great on all skin tones. I think that I am going to try mines with my leopard Konad stamping plate in black...cute!  

If you are a dark skin girl, what are you favorite nude lipsticks and polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment