Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spiritual Sunday

Over the past month, I have been focused on being more content with my life. If you have read all of my posts you might be saying, what does all of this mean? To sum it all up, I am going to be grateful for what I have, work on being a better person, and do what makes me happy. Put myself at peace with alot of things in my life. I am going to stop with the lists and beating myself with only completing 2 of the 35 things on it. Take my time with everything. I know that everything will come in due time...this is where my faith must come in at.

Being content with myself and my life will open up doors. Doors to freedom. Doors to being myself. There are so many things that I want to do. Notice, I said I want to do. Not what I think I should do, or what other people are going to do. And yes, this will sound weird to some people but for me it means putting everything in God's hands.

Have you ever seen some do something and it just looks effortlessly? I mean, I have friends that are like that; it seems like they don't even try and they get what they want. There is no struggle or confusion, it just falls into their lap. Well, that is how I want my life to be, but only I want God to be the one to put me at peace, guide me, and free me--effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment