Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Iced Green Tea Lemonade

So, the temperature has finally cooled down a couple of degrees, but I still want ice cold drinks! I am on a mission to save some money and my ususal Iced Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks costs $4. Yeah...$4 for a Venti that I am done with before I hit the shoe department at Target.

A couple of days ago, I was at home and got a hankering for one. But, I fought the urge and made my own! I have fallen in love with the Natures Basket Lemonade, so I have been having that in stock for the past two months and I recently brought some Turkey Hill Green Tea. The craziest part is that I actually had some ice in the freezer! I never have ice in the freezer, but my mother recently brought some over for her drink. Mix them all together and what do you get...Starbucks Iced Green Tea Lemonade! The cost breaks down to be about $6 for 8 servings. Yes, you read that right, six dollars. Add your own cool cup and...there is nothing better on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment