- I am so thankful that one of my residents finally got her stuff together to go another site! Long story, she needed a birth certificate to be able to transfer units, and she got it! I am so proud of her. Sad to lose her as a resident, but happy because I know that she'll love her new place even more and its the best for her.
- Everyone that I called today answered their phone! Great! Yes! At work, that is a good thing.
- My part-time maintenance aid had a good attitude and was willing to help out with stuff. He begged to leave early, but I got more out of him than most people did.
- One of the other managers was at a store and asked if he could pick my material up and deliver it to my site! Sure can!
- Without even asking one of tradesman volunteered to come help with snow removal, if needed!
- I got someone to help out while my full-time maintenance aid is off!
Not work related, and possibly the best thing ever, my dad wants to buy my car and help me get a new one! There ain't no body like my daddy! I love him so much! It's kind of like a win-win for the both of us.
I feel so blessed! Thank You Jesus! I know that some of this seems like small stuff, but it helped make my day. Its the little things with me.
Feeling Blessed and Highly Favored??!? Let me know--no matter how small it was!