Monday, December 31, 2012

Upcoming Posts for the New Year!

Its a new year! Woohoo! 2013 is here! Well, almost. With a new year comes new goals, dreams, and opportunities. Here is a list of posts for the new year:

Hair Products & Reviews-I notice that I get more views on hair product reviews, so I guess people like them. If you are a company or small business and would like for me to review a product, please email me at walkingthroughhoney@yahoo.com

Clean Eating-A new lifestyle that I kinda do, but not all the time. I currently have the Clean Eating Recharge book, so when I finish there will be more posts about that and how I am doing, challenges and recipes.

Fitness-I know that I said that I wasn't concern with losing weight anymore, but I feel like I need to do something for myself. I am going to do a little somethin', somethin' in the new year, but once again a lifestyle change.

Books, on Books, on top of Books-In 2012 I seriously slacked on reading books, other than the bible, I got nothing. I really miss just getting away from technology and letting my mind run wild and reading a good book.

Money Mondays-Saving money, buying a house, no buy challenges, yup, its on in 2013.

I'm thinking about opening back up my 360 in 365 list again, because I didn't accomplish as much on that list that I wanted to. And also there will be the normal posts about life, dating, Words of Wisdom, and Spiritual Sundays.

What posts would you like to see in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment