Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Product Review: Nivea Cream Oil Body Wash

One of the best parts of the day for me is taking a shower. It's the one time of the day when I don't have to be bothered with anyone, I can't hear my phone ring  and its just some short lived me time. Since I am really into skin care, I will splurge every now and again on some good body wash. About 2 months ago, I clipped a coupon for Nivea Cream Oil Body wash. I am already a fan of the lotion, so the body wash must be good.
 Nivea Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz
From the first time I used it, I could tell that it was good; It was a creamy lather, smelled good, felt moisturizing, and it was cleansing. Now most of the time when you use a body wash, you have to put on lotions and moisturizers to have soft skin, and for it to stay soft. Not with this body wash! You can forget to put on lotion and you will  not be ashy--at all! Whatever they put in this stuff is good. I suggest this to anyone who is looking for a new body wash for the winter. Oh, how can I forget the price. I got the first bottle for $1.99 with a $2.00 off coupon. So even without coupon you are looking at $3.99 at participating retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment