Sunday, November 27, 2011

Spiritual Sunday

Normally on this blog I do not talk about my career or work for several reasons. But recently I have been dealing with some changes there and it makes me uncomfortable. Because of this I was feeling really down, defeated, and discouraged. It wasn't so much a change with what I do work-wise, more so people and their attitudes. I had been talking to the people in my enter circle, praying more, and just talking to the Lord asking for guidance, peace, and asking for today to better than the last. With the increase in my spiritual faith, I thought that things would get better, but instead they got worst.

I thought that it was something that I was doing wrong until I  watched T.D. Jakes' sermon on Secret Agents for Change. It was like it he was talking to me and my situation at work. I truly felt like God was putting this in place for me to see. During this sermon he talked about Pharaoh, the Israelites and making bricks without straw. He said that frustration is not the devil. What? How can this be? I don't understand. Bishop Jakes continued to say frustration will lead to a great reward. This challenge that I am facing will lead to a greater reward and develop me as a person. If I believe that through all of this frustration, a blessing will come. He knows the day that it all started and the day that it all will end; This too shall pass.

The message was so powerful that I was taking notes so that I could share it with you! Although I'm no T.D. Jakes, I invite you to watch the sermon so that you can be encouraged and most importantly be blessed!

Secret Agents of Change Telecast

No comments:

Post a Comment