Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Facets of Fuchsia: Fail

In my mind, there are very few nail polishes that don't look good on my nails or with my skin. I saw this polish on another blogger's website and decided to give it a try. Normally, when I search for polishes in stores they never have it and I end up getting it online. Well, not this time. I was actually able to find Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon at my local Target.  I couldn't wait to try it!





I just knew that it would look great on my nails. Boy, was I wrong. I tried the polish on and it went on really sheer for it to be a black base with fuchsia hexagon glitters. After the third coat, I finally got some color pay off.




It was something about the color that was just...off. Or if it was the length of my nails, but to me it just did nothing for me. This might just be a polish that I wear on my toes. The formula is too watery for me and the color isn't what I thought that it would be. And it has the nerve to chip easily. I don't know if you can see it, but its kind of blotchy looking with the black underneath.

For me, Facets of Fuchsia was a fail =( Maybe I will try the Deborah Lippman one and see if its any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment