Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's a Single Sistah To Do?

So, I got an unexptected text message from a dude that stood me up about two weeks ago. It reads (clearing my throat):


Happy New Year! I want to apologize if I over reacted over something so small. I really felt you didn't want to be bothered and you were going just cause. I was thinking about you and I had to say this, I would like another chance for us to go out as friends. Oh this is [MB] just in case you deleted my number.


I let him wait, and honestly didn't know if I wanted to respond at all. I was contemplating for hours.

He then texts back about 8 hours later:


So I take that as a No


I play it cool becase I am over it. Honestly, I don't know what the reason was that he stood me up, but from the text that he sent to me, he obviously doesn't know why either.

Ugh! What's a single sistah to do??!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, don't even respond to him! Because all it sounds like is that he was interested in someone else, the woman is probably not giving him the time of day right now & now he's back sniffing at your door. Guys like that errk my nerves something serious! I'm glad you are over it & over him because he sounds like a mess.

    ReplyDelete