Friday, January 20, 2012

What's a Single Sistah to Do?

Hearts
Recently, I have been very cynical in finding and falling in love. I realize that I cannot be this way. Lately, I have been throwing myself into my work as a way of avoiding not having a man to spend time with. I am a woman with standards and I am not just willing to settle for anyone. Normally, being single wouldn't bother me, but I feel like I am at a place in my life where things are good and I want someone to share that with. There is nothing wrong with that. I am not saying that I am planning my wedding or want to marry the next man that I meet, but do want some companionship. So from today on, I will only speak and think positive things about love. I am not going to go out looking for a man or have some convluted fantise of how great we will be together. I am going to start back praying for my husband and who knows I may even write a letter to my future husband and have it delivered one year from that date and see if it actually comes true.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment