Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spiritual Sunday...

What version of the bible do you use? Recently, when I went to church, I pulled out my trusty bible to recite the verse along with the rest of the congregation, but I found that I have the New International Version. All of the pastors use the King James Version.

Call me crazy, but its so much easier for me to understand the New International Version rather than the King James Version. I need it watered down a little bit for me; but I don't want it to read like a novel. Maybe, if I decided to read the bible from cover to cover, I would get that version. (Can you tell that I don't know the name of it, lol!)

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.” Amos 5:14-15 TNIV

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment